Speed up Everyday Removal of Light Coatings and Rust
TALK TO AN EXPERT
With GMA Garnet™, a clean surface is just the beginning. Let’s talk about how GMA can produce the range of surface profiles that your protective coatings require — safely, efficiently and without disrupting your facility.
is our fast cleaning, general purpose abrasive for a wide variety of less challenging industrial blasting requirements. It offers exceptionally fast blasting performance for removal of light to medium coatings and/or rust. It outperforms other abrasives due to its hardness, low consumption rates and durability that improves productivity and ensures a superior surface finish.
Throughout the world, garnet is recognized as the leading high performance, cost efficient and safe choice for a variety of blasting applications.
- Quick and easy abrasive for general industrial blasting requirements
- Ideal for a broad range of applications
- Low consumption rate.
Fast removal of medium coatings and/or medium rust.
- Uniform surface profile: 2.0 - 3.0 mil
- Blasting rates: Up to 360 ft2/hr
- Consumption rates: As low as 1.5 lb/ft2
- General industrial maintenance
- Light rust and low-medium mil coatings
- Powder coating removal and preparation
- Wet abrasive blasting maintenance grade
- Construction and maintenance on tanks, pipes, pressure vessels and offshore platform decking.
- Offshore production
- Petroleum refining
- Energy generation & transmission
- Construction & infrastructure
- Shipbuilding, maintenance & repair
- Metal fabrication
- Water & wastewater treatment
Global Project Reference
Satah Al Razbooth Offshore Oil Field GMA SpeedBlast is the preferred abrasive for surface preparation work for Oil Tech’s major offshore
project – Satah Al Razbooth Package #4 (SARB 4 Project) Offshore Oil Field Abu Dhabi – UAE. GMA’s
secure supply, long term pricing, high productivity, cost effectiveness and garnet recovery solutions
demonstrated undeniable advantages for Oil Tech. Tanks, pipelines and structures were blasted with