With GMA Garnet™, you can be confident you will maximise production and safeguard your equipment. Our world class processing ensures that every batch of garnet contains highly accurate sized grains of the purest almandine garnet. This ensures there is no dust or ineffective fine grains to restrict garnet free flow and no oversize grains to block focussing tubes, resulting in uninterrupted production from your waterjet cutting equipment.
GMA GarnetTM Abrasive Performance
GMA has a full range of high performance crushed and alluvial almandine garnet grades for any waterjet cutting operation. *This chart is a general guide only. Product performance variations may occur due to difference in material type, thickness, equipment brands and water pressure. *Please note that certain products are only available in certain regions.
World class GMA GarnetTM maximises production and safeguards your waterjet equipment.
- Supports peak performance and longer operating life
- Guarantees high production rates and the perfect cutting edge
- Minimises downtime and reduces consumption
- Recognises industry standard amongst manufacturers.
GMA Packaging & Distribution
GMA products are readily available through our established global distribution network. Moreover, we partner with trusted forwarders that provides prompt deliveries at competitive freight costs.
- 25 kg paper bags on 1MT or 2MT pallet
- Loose bulk form in 1MT or 2MT bulk bag with an inner plastic liner on a pallet
- Other packaging on request.
Advantages Over Other Abrasives